Basic information about the processing of personal information.
|Data Controller||Amadeus IT Group, S.A. (“Amadeus”)|
|Purpose of Personal Data Processing||To provide Feasy website and Feasy Services to users who have registered to use Feasy Chatbot. Feasy Services are digital concierge services designed to provide relevant travel information and suggest personalized services in connection with a specific trip.|
Legal Grounds for Processing
Performance of a contract
Recipients of the Personal Data
Amadeus Affiliates and Third-Party Service Providers
Data subject’s rights
|Under certain circumstances, you have rights to access, review and restrict processing of Personal Data as well as the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.|
Amadeus IT Group SA (“Amadeus”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information (information that identifies you as an individual) it collects and processes. Amadeus warrants it acts in compliance with applicable data protection legislation in its processing activities.
Amadeus IT Group SA (Salvador de Madariaga 1, 28027, Madrid, Spain) acts as the data controller and is responsible for collecting, processing of your personal information collected through Feasy.
If you decide to book or buy third party services suggested or made available through Feasy Services, any personal information that you provide will be subject to these third parties’ privacy policies. We strongly recommend you read these privacy policies before providing your personal information.
We will collect and process personal information about you at various stages of your Feasy journey. We will always let you know why we need this information and whether it is mandatory or not. Please note that Feasy Website and Feasy Services are not directed to children under the age of sixteen and we request children under the age of sixteen not to use this service. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from an individual under the age of sixteen, we will delete the information from our records.
When you visit Feasy Website:
• If you interact with any of the landbots (such as but not limited to getfeasy.com/covid19) embedded into Feasy Website (“Feasy Landbot”) to receive specific information, you will have the option to provide your e-mail address on a voluntary basis to receive a copy of the information provided to you. Your e-mail address will be used only to send you a copy of the information you have requested, based on the performance of the contract we have with you. If you decide to register to use Feasy Chatbot and Feasy Services, your personal information will be processed as described in the section below.
When you register to use Feasy Chatbot and Feasy Service(s):
To use Feasy Chatbot and related Feasy Service(s), you will need to create an account on Feasy Website. You have several ways to create your account:
a. You can create your account directly on the registration section of the Feasy Website. For your account creation, we will collect some personal information such as your name, surname, e-mail address. We will also collect information about your interests as well as the platform on which you would like to use Feasy Services and redirect you accordingly.
b. You can engage with us directly through Facebook Messenger or Whatsapp. If you do so, we will launch and conversation with you and will suggest you create an account. If you accept, we will collect your e-mail address and send you an e-mail for activation of your account on Feasy Website and you will be requested to complete your profile as described on point a) above.
c. You can engage with us through the usage of any Feasy Landbot available on Feasy Website. If you decide to create an account, we will collect your e-mail address and will ask you to select the platform on which you would like to use Feasy Services to redirect you accordingly. In parallel, we will send you an e-mail for activation of your account on Feasy Website and you will be requested to follow to complete your profile as described point a) above.
d. The personal information collected at account creation will be used as follows:
– We will use your e-mail address to verify your identity, based on the performance of the contract that we have with you;
– We will use your e-mail address to search in our systems if you have any pending travel in order to offer you Feasy Services.
– We will also use your e-mail address to send you e-mail updates and news relating to Feasy. For this, we rely on the soft opt-in exception to send you marketing communications in connection with the services for which you have subscribed. You will be able to unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time by clicking on the link available at the bottom of each e-mail.
– We will use your personal information to provide you services which are more relevant to you and show you advertisements tailored to your interests, based on our legitimate interest to improve our services and personalize your customer experience and,
– We may also use your personal information for our internal business purposes such as data analysis, improving our services and identifying usage trends.
When you use Feasy Chatbot and Feasy Service(s):
After your registration, we will reach to you on your preferred platform and will ask you whether you would like to use Feasy Service(s) for your next trip that we have identified in our systems. We will reach out to you each time we find a trip associated to your e-mail address on our systems.
If we have not identified any trip associated to your e-mail account, we will suggest from time to time that you provide details (booking confirmation) about your next trip by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. This information is necessary for us to provide the Feasy Services you are requesting.
Once we have received your trip details and based on your preferences, we will send you personalized information and suggested services for each trip. We may ask you to provide additional information on a voluntary basis, to be able to offer you Feasy Services adapted to your profile, based on the performance of the contract that we have with you.
We may ask you at any time to provide feedback about Feasy Service(s). This information will be provided on a voluntary basis and will be used based on our legitimate interest to improve our services.
When you contact us
In addition, we may also disclose your personal information:
– For example, to companies providing technical support and infrastructure to Feasy or analytics and search engine providers that assist us with the improvement and optimization of Feasy; To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and
– If necessary:
a. Under applicable law including laws outside your country of residence;
b. To comply with legal processes;
c. To respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
d. To enforce our terms and conditions;
e. To protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
f. To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and
g. To permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Where such disclosures take place, Amadeus requires the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to be in place to protect personal information, and for personal information to be processed lawfully. Amadeus only allows affiliates and third-party service providers to use personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with Amadeus instructions. Any sharing of personal information using third party platforms would be governed by the terms of the third-party platform used.
When Amadeus shares your personal information with its affiliates and third-party service providers who process your personal information on behalf of Amadeus, this may involve transferring personal information outside the EEA. When personal information is transferred to another country it will continue to receive adequate protection through contractual or other arrangements put in place with affiliates and third-party service providers. For these transfers at least one of the following appropriate safeguards will be implemented:
– Personal information will be transferred to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal information by the European Commission.
– Standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission which give personal information transferred the same protection it has in EEA.
– With affiliates and third-party service providers based in the US, Privacy Shield which gives personal information similar protection it has in EEA.
Further information on the appropriate safeguards used when transferring personal information outside the EEA can be requested through contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
When requesting this information, please make a reference to the transfer of personal information outside the EEA.
Amadeus retains personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes it was collected for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Please note that on any forms where you provide us with your details, we may specify the period of time that we intend to keep the data according to the specific purposes defined in the form.
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, or otherwise limit our use of your personal information (including deletion) that has been previously provided to us, including any other privacy related matters, you may contact us by email at email@example.com or write to our Chief Privacy Officer, via Amadeus IT Group SA, Calle Salvador de Madariaga 1, 28027 Madrid, Spain. For security reasons, we reserve the right to take steps to authenticate your identity before providing access to personal information. Amadeus may also be restricted from allowing access to, changing, or deleting some personal information.
Although Amadeus intends to carefully address any request and/or claim from you, as well as carefully process your personal information, you are entitled to file any claim or complaint before the relevant data protection authorities, if the answer provided by Amadeus does not meet your expectations.